Dienstag, 2. September 2014

Dashware

Dashware

Ab der Version 2013.1 bietet unsere Race-Software die Möglichkeit auf einfache Art und Weise Videos mit Messdaten zu verknüpfen. I found a post on another forum where the kind person (Chris Crash) had come up with both a Conversion file and a Dashware Xlm profile. This is a tutorial on how to use the data you get from your Flytrex Core with Dashware software.

Dashware

I have used Dashware to overlay gauges and such on my track day videos for a number of years now. New Level! Overlay any telemetry data right onto your videos.

Racechrono (with a Samsung Galaxy 3 Tab) in combination with a GoPro and Dashware and it worked quite perfect. It was super simple to install, and it provides some great data about my flights.

DashWare is a revolutionary application that lets you integrate your data and video with professional looking, fully customizable gauges that take your project to a new level. I finally had a chance to play around with my RC planes and quadcopter again. Using DashWare, you can easily produce a professional-looking video presentation in a wide range of formats.

Another customer, Thomas Carter, has done a lot of work with Dashware as well. Let me start off my saying that I believe DashWare is great software. I believe the current Dashware software includes a gauge and data profile now as standard since they had helped me create it, have you tried loading the outputted file from the iPhone into Dashware and see what happens? Lets you want to more accurate search dashware cracks bittorrent. Tutorial zu verfassen.

Ist vielleicht nicht perfekt, aber auch das muss erst mal jemand machen.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts