Mittwoch, 11. März 2015

Parking sensor wire kenwood

Parking sensor wire kenwood

I just grounded the parking break wire on my Kenwood KVT-617. I understand I need to splice into the Reverse Sensor wire . I just bought a new DVD player for my car and I want the videoto work all the time instead of only working while the parking brake in engaged.

Parking sensor wire kenwood

In our installation, we used the Kenwood CMOS 220 reversing camera. The units come with a parking break wire that works off of a ground.

I will also need to ground the Parking Sensor Wire in the Kenwood DDX616 harness, to allow video to be played at all times (not that I intend to watch video at all times, but it will make installation easier than trying to locate the parking brake sensor wire ground). The parking brake wire is standard for Kenwood to be the light green wire.

Protect your car when backing up with name brand parking sensors designed to help you avoid unseen objects. The Kenwood DDX5025DAB DVD receiver offers unparalleled iPod control. I have a question regarding how to wire it up and hoped someone would be able to help. Video Brake Bypass Instructions for Pioneer, JVC, Sony, and Kenwoodwhile your vehicle is in motion. WVGA, DVD Receiver With Built-in BluetoothThis is Kenwood’s first AV multimedia receiver to include Bluetooth hands-free.

PTS410 Digital 4 Sensor Rear Parking Assist System with Audible Alerts RRP: $149. Retrofit of the original Audi optical front and rear parking sensors. Put it in drive with the parking sensors on and the forward camera activates.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts