Samstag, 29. November 2014

Accu chek performa e 6 error

Accu chek performa e 6 error

Nano blood glucose monitor displays error codes and screen messages to facilitate proper use and troubleshooting. For other ACCU-CHEK meters, the E5 error code may indicate that there was a problem reading the test strip or that the test strip is used, dirty or expired. This question is common those who using Accu-Chek Performa glucometer .

Where can I find out what anNano meter error code or screen message is telling me? I could have sworn it also briefly said E6 briefly on the first test failure. Repeat the test for an E-3, E-4 or E-6 error code, all of which indicate that the test was faulty (for example, if blood was deposited in the wrong area). Tuck away the ACCU-CHEK Spirit Combo insulin pump and you may not need to touch it all dayThe Bolus Advice function: Flexibility to adjust your basal rate to as low as 0. I keep getting this error message on my meter when trying to test and cant find my booklet. That was until the constant Error E-3 readings, wasting the expensive tape inside.

So, I was excited to discover that the lab uses a Roche Accu-Chek Aviva meter for measuring the blood glucose of mice. E7 (electronic error) on my nano after just recently putting new batteries in it so I called them and they sent a replacement. For some reason my accu-chek is wrongly registering my test strips as expired, even though they still have another 6 months before they expire. Das Accu-Chek Inform II Teststreifen ermöglicht eine schnelle, präzise und einfache Messung des Blutzuckers.

Resolvi entrar em contato com o telefone 0800 da Accu-Chek, fui muito bem auxiliada pela atendente, que me informou que recebe várias ligações com este tipo de problema no aparelho, e na maioria das vezes, com o procedimento que ela me ensinou, tudo se resolve e não é preciso efetuar a troca do mesmo. Chek ACCU-CHEK Aviva MeterlogEvent(100285);return CommonScripts.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts